Landscape Design & Installation Near Chicago
Start Your Blumen Design
1. Initial Consultaion & Site Survey
Our experienced landscape designers meet with you to discuss the expectations, dreams and budget for your landscaping project. The designer will create an estimate for drawing the design and creating a landscape plan – whether it be a small corner of your yard or your complete property.
2. Preliminary Design & Approval
Upon approval of the landscape design, signing of the design contract and receipt of deposit, the designer will commence a detailed drawing of the discussed project and deliver it to you. You may choose to work on a phased execution plan, treating the final design as a master plan that you can do all at once, or in stages as time and budget allows.
3. Final Design & Installation
Upon approval of the final design and estimate, Blumen Gardens will set a construction date or schedule to begin installing and planting your one-of-a-kind dream garden!
The DIY Way
We offer landscaping consultations for the DIY client.
During this hour appointment, an expert designer will meet with you at your residence to:
1. Have a detailed walk through of your existing landscape.
2. Identify plants & give suggestions of plants to fill in bare spots.
3. Answer your questions, discuss any problems/solutions.
4. Offer advice for short-term solutions & give suggestions for long-term maintenance.
Prior to appointment:
We request a list of any gardening questions, concerns and expectations for the consultation.
Please provide a carefully planned itinerary for your landscaping needs.
Type your message here…
Please call 815-895-3737 or email [email protected] to discuss your landscape needs or let’s get started now below!